Tuesday, December 18, 2012

TRUTHLIVESPRAYER CLOSET.COM IS UP! :)

I am a prayer warrior for Almighty GOD. I have been since I was born onto this planet in 1951. When your heart and Soul is right before GOD in every way, including accepting JESUS as HIS Only Begotten Son who died on the cross for the sins of the world, who was truly the very last blood sacrifice unto our Creator, then you are given special gifts from The Great I AM, one of them having the right to go before GOD's Holy Throne with prayers, requests, questions, wisdom, etc.

I have been given all of HIS Holy FREE Spiritual Gifts and I am going to create a special place online for all to come for prayer and deliverance of every kind. I am being led by GOD'S Holy Ghost my Teacher and Guide, to create this wonderful place of Divine Solitude for all who desire Blessings from Heaven, in every way possible.

Stay tuned for "TRUTHLIVES PRAYER CLOSET 2013" Straight from Heaven!!  Roxine Cherie' Evans aka TruthLives HolyWalker 12/18/2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment