Monday, April 8, 2013

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART~

I would like to take a moment, to thank all of my wonderful viewers and subscribers. My Alexa Website Ratings have passed the 55 million views list. Please know that my quest to expose InJustice within our country, the USA, is now full force. I am an advocate/activist of corruption against the Poor, Disabled, and the Elderly, as well as anyone who's liberties have been neglected and abused. I am 61 years old and I have prepared for this, my entire life. I love you all and if you have been a victim or are now a victim of Civil, State, Government and Landlord abuse, please send me your stories at RoxineEvans@gmail.com and I will do my very best to help you in any possible way that I can. 'In The Name Of Humanity' has now been activated.


Please know that my organization is now active but it's still grassroots. So, keep checking back often to see the website grow, if you are a victim of injustice and need a voice to carry your burdens to the appropriate channels, 'In The Name Of Humanity' is now here for you.

I love you all and I will do my very best to help you in any way that I possibly can for with GOD on my side, miracles may take place in your lives.

'In The Name Of Humanity' and its staff are now on call 24/7. Just send me your message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

You can also contact me through http://skype.com/ computer phone day or night. Just add my Skype name: ROXINEEVANS.COM (don't forget the dot before com)

I am your servant and nothing is impossible with our Creator, GOD whom JESUS calls, FATHER.

2013 is the year of miracles, so take a long deep breath, let the air out of your mouth, slowly. And, feel the true Peace of GOD upon you from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, in JESUS Mighty Name, Amen!

Sincerely, your friend and prayer warrior,
Roxine Cherie' Evans aka TruthLives HolyWalker aka Cina. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment