Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HOW IRONIC

On October 21, 2012, I viewed a video from http://www.ihealthtube.com/. The link was sent to my email box. I was a subscriber. This particular video caught my attention, as it was a video on "The Real Cause of Diabetes." So, I was interested in watching the video, which I did. And, to my astonishment, I was quite surprised to hear "certain untruths" in a video that was supported by http://www.ihealthtube.com/

It was a man by the name of Adreas Moritz Youtuber/Vegetarian Chi Guru, who was speaking on the video w/a woman asking him ?'s about the subject. I still do not even know if he was a real physician or not, but this is what he said. "Formulated milk/milk is the worst thing to drink for it is filled with high proteins that cause Diabetes in humans. Cow's milk was intended for other cows, not humans."  I was literally floored by his comment. I thought to myself, wow, tell that to all the mothers in this country who feed or have fed their newborn babies formulated cow's milk, and later on, whole milk to their adoring babes. Then, I went to YouTube.com to take a look at more of his videos and behold, on the right hand side of my browser, were all of his videos and one entitled, "Meat Was Not Made For Human Bodies" or something meaning exactly that.

Then I thought, well, maybe this man is from India where they worship their cows and never eat the meat of the cow nor drink the milk. But, I found that he is German.

That night I didn't sleep as good as I usually do and by morning I thought, well, I had better take a closer look at this man and his teachings to the public, because I really felt that he was not telling the truth about meat nor milk.

Sad to say, as I was googling him, up come a few links stating that he died on October 21, 2012 from a bowel rupture from a very strong colon cleanse that he has prescribed in his videos.

Wow, I was in shock and still am. Then, I thought of a Scripture that I had read many times in The Holy Bible that says:   Matthew 15:14 - "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."  I'm so sorry, I truly am. What a terrible shame.  TruthLives.

No comments:

Post a Comment