Monday, October 8, 2012

My Heart Grieves For You All in 2012

I cannot express how deeply my heart grieves for the people of this planet, for what is now rushing onto it, in 2012. So many false religions, so many kidnappings, slaughters, bombings, evil sacrifices, evil rituals, our Creator is now coming forth to stop it all, period. These ARE the End Days in 2012 and it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

You see, there is only one True and Living Almighty GOD and JESUS calls HIM, Father. The beast Lucifer, the fallen angel of GOD, has now taken over this world, completely, but GOD is now stepping in to rescue HIS BELOVED ONES, HIS PURE IN HEARTS, those who truly follow the teachings of JESUS and no others!

I know that no one is reading my blog as I have not advertised it, but it brings solace to my mind and peace to my Soul, simply to be able to type my feelings, in hopes that one person will read them and come to the Light of the True Path of GOD, which is JESUS and Only through JESUS can GOD save a human.

All false gods are dead and in hell now. They are even screaming out from hell trying to warn their worshipers to turn to JESUS and give up all their prior beliefs, to save themselves from the eternal torment that THEY are now suffering, without Almighty GOD, the one that they pretended to be.

JESUS last commandments to this world was, "Love GOD with all your heart and love thy neighbor as thyself."  How hard is that to do, yet I have never in 61 years met any human who does this, not one!!

I have never met a human who smiles brightly whether in pain or joy. I have never met a human who believes the way that I do, with a tender, loving heart towards GOD and mankind. I have never met a neighbor who is loving and sweet and caring who loves my Heavenly Father as I do, or who does not use my LORD'S Name In Vain.

I am distressed over the things that I have seen in my 61 years on this planet. My website is the most important website in the world and yet, my own children will not even view it. :(   Until we meet again, Roxine.

No comments:

Post a Comment