Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER..~

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to You in Jesus' Name. Please forgive me for holding anger in my heart towards these particular people who are hurting me, by throwing me out of my lovely 2 bdrm apt., that You gave to me. Your Joy is my strength, Father, and yet, suddenly, I feel weak and frail. I have been cruelly threatened, that if I don't move out at the end of June, I most likely will lose my housing voucher, that helps pay some of my rent. Oh Father, You know my heart. What should I do? You know that I have fought for the rights of many people, during my lifetime, simply because You led me to the poor and oppressed, to bring them comfort, in Your Sons' Holy Name.

Father, I feel that I must stand for the sake of Justice, and let this go to court, even if I lost and the landlord had his way by throwing me out, like a piece of garbage. I know that You will never leave me, nor forsake me and if I win this case, then many good and innocent people will gain strength to stand up to their uncaring and abusive landlords, once and for all.

I pray that You will guide my every word, that comes not only from my mouth, but also from my fingers as I type to my friends and viewers of my blog, websites, and journal. I never want to hurt any human being with my words, Father. And, yet, I am seen as the guilty one.

Oh please Dear LORD, don't let me suffer this way, any more? Please do not allow my accusers to get away with this horrific abuse by making me move out? I'm so very tired, Father, and my heart is now weary of this torment, that they are so cruelly forcing upon me, Your loving daughter.

I will trust You, Oh my GOD. You know the true desires of my heart. Please make this right for me and my 2 little elderly dogs? Please forgive me, for anything I have done, that has displeased You, Oh GOD of my Salvation. Let me feel Your Loving Arms around me, Father. Let Your Light shine through me, right to the end of this living nightmare.

In JESUS' Mighty Name,
Your Loving Daughter,
Roxine Cherie' Evans aka TruthLives HolyWalker

"OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE
IN EARTH, AS IT IS, IN HEAVEN
GIVE US THIS DAY, OUR DAILY BREAD
AND, FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS
AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS
AND, LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION
BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL
FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY
FOREVER, AMEN"


No comments:

Post a Comment