Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dear News Media

To those of you who know me, thank you for viewing my blog. You have followed my life, since I first lost my son, in 1987, en Los Angeles, California. The year that my only son, Brock, was kidnapped right after a trip my son and I had taken, to DisneyLand, in Anaheim, California, during the great homeless world event that was taking place in Southern California, at that time, right in the middle of Los Angeles. So, although I should not have stopped in that city, my curiosity for the homeless people, was greater than getting to my                                              dad's home, in San Diego, any sooner. I'm a writer writing my bible of truth. I am a story teller, who is now, telling her story, her true story. It must be done. I'm sorry. This is what I was born to do, so that GOD could make great changes and expose the corrupt, once and for all, for the sake of the American People of The United States Of America in 2013.

Something is happening to me, while I'm living in my lovely 2 bdrm apt, that brings joy to both myself, my 2 sweet, little dogs, and my precious finches, Pretty Bird and Tweety Pie. I feel as though, a loving force of a lion, is now protecting me, even though I can't see him. He sees me, and that's what's more important to my Heavenly Father. I am HIS Daughter, Roxine Cherie' Evans born on August 31, 1951, the year before the UFO fleet, flew over the Whitehouse, in Washington, DC. :) <-----that's me, sent by GOD.

"I am strong. I am righteous. I am standing, for the People." rce 2013

(yes, I can, in JESUS MIGHTY NAME!)  rce 2013 

i AM A VERY ANGRY WOMAN OF GOD rce 2013

i am here to restore our constitution for our land rce 2013

"it's time to get ready"rce 2013

'WAKE UP, OH SOUL!" rce 2013

"WE ARE NO LONGER ALONE, GOD IS NOW AMONGST US!" rce 2013 

ROXINE CHERIE' EVANS AKA TRUTHLIVES HOLYWALKER AKA CINA

all rights reserved <-- u better believe it :)

SEE 
INTHENAMEOFHUMANITY.ORG NOW!

FOLLOW ME
ROXINEEVANS.COM

IT'S TIME

IT'S HERE

JUSTICE FOR ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment