Thursday, March 28, 2013

3/28/2013 - "I HAVE BEEN SERVED"


'IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY' WILL SOON BE OPENED FOR PUBLIC VIEW AT:

INTHENAMEOFHUMANITY.ORG
 Roxine Cherie' Evans aka TruthLives HolyWalker (founder 1987)

"Honest conviction is my courage; the Constitution is my guide."  Andrew Johnson  (1865–1869)

LET IT BE PUBLICLY KNOWN THAT TODAY ON MARCH 28, 2013, I RECEIVED A 90 DAY NOTICE LETTER OF NON-RENEWAL OF MY YEARLY LEASE BY THE RENTAL AGENT OF THE APARTMENT COMPLEX WHERE I DWELL. LET IT ALSO BE KNOWN THAT MY FOUNDED ORGANIZATION FOR THE POOR, DISABLED, AND THE ELDERLY IS NOW OFFICIALLY ACTIVATED.

Cina
http://roxineevans.com/
'Without Integrity, I am nothing. Without JESUS, i am doomed' rce

"You can always change a story but, you can never change the facts of that story." rce



TO DEVASTATE A PERSON:

devastated  past participle, past tense of dev·as·tate (Verb)
Verb
Destroy or ruin (something).
Cause (someone) severe and overwhelming shock or grief.


I have been cruelly devastated by my Landlord, his Rental Manager and the tenants who live below me. I am in shock and I am now grieving over their horrendous and malicious actions towards me.

 Roxine Cherie' Evans aka TruthLives HolyWalker - HOLYWALKER.ORG

Please keep me in your prayers. I know that our Heavenly Father will lift this heavy burden from my heart soon, and restore HIS joy to me, as I pray for my enemies. Thank you. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment