Thursday, March 7, 2013

HOSPITALS KILLING PATIENTS NO FOOD NO WATER!!





NURSES SAY, "THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO FEED THE PATIENTS OR GIVE THEM DRINKING WATER."  MY MOTHER WAS MURDERED BY NEVER GIVING HER DRINKING WATER. SHE DIED FROM SEVERE DEHYDRATION IN 2006. I'M SO SORRY THAT I EVER LET THEM TAKE MY DYING MOTHER TO THE HOSPITAL. ROXINE CHERIE' EVANS - USA

In September of 2006, my Mother said to me, "Please honey, whatever you do, do not leave me in the Rome Memorial Hospital." My Mother Theresa was a retired VA nurse. I looked at her sad face and asked her why she told me that. Her reply was this, "..because they will kill me." My Mother was forced to go into that very hospital a couple of weeks later, due to the fact that her physician would not believe that she was ill enough to have Hospice, which was my Mother's true desire. After my mother was forced into the hospital against her dying wishes, she became angry with me and did not wish to see me. So, they put my mother into a unit in the hospital that is not even a legal part of the hospital called, Senior Behavioral Unit and used the "Privacy Law" to keep me from ever seeing my Mother Theresa, again. They neglected her severely causing her death from "severe dehydration" according to the death certificate, on October 16, 2006. I know that she was sorry that she became angry with me during her last moments on earth. But, for them to literally strip my Mother's Dignity from her is unforgivable, to say the very least. (true story included in my upcoming book, "Holes In My Shoes.")

No comments:

Post a Comment