Thursday, March 28, 2013

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF ROXINE CHERIE' EVANS - USA

"HOLES IN MY SHOES"
'The Whole Story'
by: Roxine Cherie' Evans USA

Cina
'In The Name Of Humanity' (founder)
HOLESINMYSHOES.ORG

"You don't have to walk in a man's shoes to know where he's been. All you have to do is,
buy him a new pair, to get him to where he's going." rce

I have decided to write my autobiography entitled, "Holes In My Shoes." I have created the website, HOLESINMYSHOES.ORG which will be used for my ebook's content. When I was around 8 years old, living in Camden, NY, as I was walking down the street with my friend, Ebby, who was several years older than myself, she asked me a question. "Cina," she said, "why do you have holes in your shoes?" She told me that she would never forget the look on my little face with my big blue eyes and my straight, blonde pony tail, as I looked up to her with a sad look on my face and replied, "I don't know." I knew when I was that young, that just because I had holes in my shoes, I was going to grow up and write my story about those holes in my shoes because even though those holes were there, they were there for a good reason. My mommy was waiting for my daddy to send her some money so she could buy me and my big sister new shoes, that's why those holes were there, because I needed new ones, that's all. I didn't mind having those holes in my shoes, for a little while longer. Other kids laughed at me all the time at school because of those holes in my shoes, but I didn't care what they thought. I knew that my daddy loved me and he wasn't going to let me go for too much longer with those holes in my shoes, no way!

Shortly after that very day, mommy called me and my big sister Michelle and said, "Come on girls, get your coats on, we're going to the shoe store!" At that young age, I was learning to be patient and also to have faith that no matter what bad things happen in your life, it always gets better. You see, that very day I learned that, you don't have to walk in a man's shoes to know where he's been, all you have to do is, buy him a new pair to get him to where he's going. I looked up to Heaven, and thanked GOD for loving me so. rce (1959).

Roxine Cherie' Evans - USA
"Cina"

No comments:

Post a Comment